Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been a while...

I know it has been a while since I have blogged...and I think it's just because I have been hesitant to share my news...and it seems as though my TTC blog will now be changed to a pregnancy blog...

That's right....

I'M PREGNANT!!!

It is still very very early!!! (I'm only around 5 or 6 weeks...) but it feels good to be pregnant none the less. I can't believe after 14 months, it finally worked. I have to say, that I'm 100% sure it was the metformin. It helped my hormone levels...it made my lining thicken properly...it definately helped egg meet sperm, and egg implant.

I have to take the metformin for at least the first trimester...but I am a little nervous to go off of it after that...but I will see what the OB says.

Anyway, now you know my news...anyone know how to change the title of my blog??

Thanks so much for sticking it out with me girls...I hope that you choose to follow still when it is a pregnancy blog...I know it can be difficult some times. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again!!!

    To change the name from the Dashboard choose Settings, you should be able to change it there.

    ReplyDelete