Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger. :)

I'm not sure why I committed to this 365 day blog, I clearly suck at it. :) I am trying my best to at least blog once a week...which is really sad. I take TONS of pictures. I pretty much take at least one picture of my daughter a day, I don't know why I don't just post it, and write a little something about my day.

Anyway, it seems like Rayanne getting closer and closer every day to getting into a crawling position. Today we were sitting on the couch...Ok...I was sitting on the couch acting like a barricade trying to help her get to crawling, and moving around where it's not so hard on her knees, and the softness making it a bit easier to get used to it. :) I got a great picture of her today reaching for a toy up on one knee, and turning her body from a sitting position. You really would have to see it, but of course, I downloaded the pictures onto my computer BEFORE she did that, so I will try to post that picture tomorrow. :)

The picture I want to post of Rayanne is one that was taken while we were at her cousins place last Wednesday. My friend and I were trying to take pictures of the three of our kids together (she has two little boys) and let me tell you, it is very difficult to coordinate a 4 1/2 year old, a 1 1/2 year old and an 8 month old all at the same time. LOL! Well the picture that I took of Rayanne before we started those pictures, and I just love the look on her face. :) It is so priceless.


I also wanted to post a picture that I took of her hands. Strange perhaps. :) She no longer likes me to feed her some things...(and some times I can barely get the spoon to her mouth. lol.) So she decided she wanted her independence eating banana's. :) She got to be such a mess. LOL!! those are slippery little suckers. LOL!


Anyway, that's it for me. I will try to post on Thursday with a 9 month picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the shirt that Nikolas got her for Christmas? :) LOVE it! She's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete