Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting on the Witch!!

I'm just waiting on the witch...I am 10 DPO today, and I am pretty sure the witch is going to rear her ugly head soon...(I really hope she does anyway, I'm ready to get back to trying) I had some spotting yesterday, so I'm not sure why that is...it's not something that I usually have, but with the MC, I am not surprised when anything happens...the main thing that I'm worried about is that I didn't O, and it really was me just having a fever for a few days, and then yesterday when my temp dropped the fever broke?? Again, simply speculation...and just me talking out loud.

I also found the perfect tattoo to remember my angel baby!! I have been planning on getting a tattoo for years, but couldn't totally decide what I may want permenantly. Well I have decided!!!



I am going to be doing a combination of the two pictures!! But I am so excited to be getting it...I just have to find out how much it would cost and save the money now, and then I'm good to go!! So excited...I just have to decide if I want to put it over my uterus after my babies are born, or if I am going to put it on the bottom of my back. I don't necessarily want it in a place everyone is going to see it, because it's just for me and baby J!! Oh, and I want to put a J in it somewhere.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tattoo Marci!! What a great idea! It is really beautiful. A 'J' will fit right in with all the swirls, too. Hope witch shows up promptly on time, and that this cycle is a lucky one! You are doing Femara, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, I think it will be a gorgeous tattoo. Depending on the size (and if you keep it black) I would guesstimate that you are looking at about a $200 - $300 investment. That also depends of course if Winnipeg artists charge as much as here.

    Any luck on the witch yet?

    ReplyDelete