Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My first post as a mom!

Ok for starters...I'm not sure why that picture is so big at the beginning of the blog. I am not totally computer literate...so I'm still trying to figure this out.

I have decided that I need to start a motherhood blog. Why??!! Because I feel like sometimes people get tired of hearing me talk about Rayanne, and that's all I want to do is talk about my baby girl. :) It was a very tough time getting her into this world...and I just appreciate every minute that I have her. :)

She will be 10 weeks tomorrow...what is she doing so far?? She is so alert! She has started making some noises besides grunts. She recently discovered her tongue so she sticks it out a lot...silly girl. She has started to smile, and has laughed in her sleep a couple of times...I can tell that she wants to do it when she's awake too, but just hasn't quite figured it out yet. :)

Anyway, that's it for my first post...I hope you all are doing well...I haven't checked your blogs in a while. Now that Rayanne has started getting into more of a schedule, it is easier for me to get on the computer and do things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment