Thursday, March 26, 2009

A HUGE Mistake. :(

I'm just feeling so down lately. Not Oing is not a good feeling...:(

So...because I have been feeling down...and I'm really trying to put on a brave face, but I needed to talk to someone...I needed to have a real hug from someone and have someone tell me, it's gonna be ok...as much as I love my JM girls...a virtual hug is just not gonna cut it this time. :( So last night, I tried to talk to a couple of my RL friends, but they just passed over it...I dropped hints...I did everything but say...hey look, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but this is really bugging me and I really just need to talk about it. :( So now I feel even MORE down than ever. Don't get me wrong...My husband is very understanding, and he gives me a hug and tells me it's gonna be ok all the time, but it's just different when it's a girl friend. Like she would understand it better...you know? I just hope my appointment goes fine on Saturday, and I really hope he gives me something to ovulate...although, I still have to convince AF to show up. :(

We are having supper with my parents tomorrow, but then I plan on just relaxing after that...curling up with a good book maybe. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry this is not in RL, but it's the best I can manage:

    ***HUG***

    ReplyDelete