Monday, March 30, 2009

CD 40...

I don't remember the last time I had a CD40...this is craziness...

There was no good news from the Dr. unfortunately. He said that he didn't feel comfortable prescribing the Clomid...and so I will have to wait for the fertility clinic. I was devestated on Saturday, I cried all the way home...which btw...is really hard to do while you are driving. I came home to DH and he asked me what he said...and I told him, and he shook his head. I wish it wasn't so hard here to find a Dr. cause then I would be asking for a second opinion. I have tried to look at it from the bright side. From looking at my chart...I HAD to have O'd last month...I see no other way around it really...just later in my cycle than I had always expected. If I can convince my body to O again, then I may even be able to do it before I get into the fertility clinic. From now until AF comes, I am going to be searching the internet on ways to help me O...if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to help.

Some of my JM girls say I'm so brave, I'm so strong...I'm really not...I'm really a big baby...but I'm trying. And if I get down and out, cause that's where I will be if I let myself get there, then what good will I be at that point anyway?

I have been thinking more about quitting caffeine....I have heard that it really effects your fertility. I'm gonna do more looking into it though...but I am going to do whatever I can...even lose weight...which I know that I should be doing as well. I am starting to walk to work tomorrow...and gonna do every day this week, except Friday...that gives me 40 minutes of exercise for 3 days...that's gotta start something going. And some weight coming off...I'm going to buy a scale...I don't have one, so that I can try to track it better. I'm also going to have to give up my favorite thing chocolate...maybe not totally, but it has a lot of caffeine in it...I have to do my best to try and get this going on my own since no one else seems to be willing to help me right now. :(

1 comment:

  1. *HUGS* You are strong! Don't beat yourself up.

    Have you looked into Acupuncture? It can stimulate your ovaries just like Clomid, but without the risk of releasing several eggs.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete