Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrap Booking this Weekend

I had a really great weekend Scrapbooking with my mom and aunt and my aunt's friends. :) We had a blast, we did some swimming, some shopping, and of course lots of visiting and laughing...it was a little much to scrap book for an entire weekend...I have never done that before, but it was fun, and mom had fun too, and the important thing is that we had fun together. :) I am going to try to post the pictures on my blog, but since I haven't done this before, I'm not sure how it will work....
I scrap booked the honeymoon, and started to scrap book our trip to BC...no worries...the honeymoon is G rated. ;) The pictures aren't that clear, but you will get the general idea..I'm not the greatest Scrap booker, but I sure try...and I have fun at it. :)
This is obviously the first page of the honey moon...It has our wedding date, and the words you can't see says...two hearts, two lives, join together in one love. :) That was the veiw off our balcony.
It was sunny and snowed...the two squares on the left, one has a K (for my DH's name) and an M (for my name) This page is just of things we saw on our honey moon that we thought were neat...It's not exciting, but it reminds me of the week. The heart is made out of sand left over from our sand ceremony, and the flower is made out of the flowers my flower girl threw down the aisle as I walked down it. :)
This last page is my favorite of the pages I did for our honey moon. I have two very nice sunsets, and some pictures a friend of ours took for us when they came on the last day. What you can't see in the top right hand corner is a verse...it says...

I love you not only for what you are
But for what I am when I am with you
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself
But for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part in me you bring out.
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

This entry is really long...I think I will post the BC scrap booking pages later. :) I may be doing more of it lately, maybe this long weekend...to try and keep my mind off my never ending cycle...

Did I mention I am at CD 47...(a record I'm sure) I'm two weeks late, with no sign of O or AF...I thought she was going to come this weekend...but nope...she didn't...:( I am just going to try and wait a bit longer...and then I will go see my dr, and see if he can maybe help with that.

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment