Monday, May 11, 2009

CD 18

I'm not a patient person...I'm not going to lie about that...I try to be patient, and I'm patient when it comes to certain things...kids...(dealing with them I mean) patient...husband...patient (most of the time) family...patient...again most of the time...but waiting to O, or waiting for my body to smarten the heck up...NOT PATIENT!!!

I know that I have only been taking the metformin for one week, but I really think that something should have happened by now. :( I know, I know, I just have to be patient...I just want to get on to the next cycle when I'm pretty sure I'll actually O with the medical assistance. :(

Anyway, that's my complaint for the day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I know it's so tough to wait it out with the Met (I am already worrying about when I'm going to O too, trust me!!)... just try to take comfort in knowing that you are doing the best thing you possibly can to prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, and it will be SO worth it when you have your little one in your arms! Even if it does take a few months to really kick in... you can have the peace of mind of knowing you are doing all the right things! You WILL get that BFP!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete