Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am a horrible person...

I love my JM girls...and I am so happy for all of them that have gotten their BFP, but I tried today, I really did to go on the graduates board...and look at some pictures, and try to feel happy for people, but I just can't...I broke down in tears. :( I really wish this stupid Metformin would stop messing with my hormones (but I guess that's what it's supposed to do right??) I am so happy for them, cause I know lots of them were trying a really long time, like me...but I'm so sad for me...(what a pathetic pity party...:( ) I should be able to look at pictures of other peoples babies, and be happy for them. I should be able to hang out with one of my very good friends, and not feel sad when I get home. She's pregnant with my nephew...and man, am I gonna love that little boy with ALL my heart...but I still feel sad. UGH...

Ok, I have to stop now...cause this is just making it worse...I'm sorry. :(

I'm sure most of this is in response to FF taking away my CH today...:( It just makes me feel like this cycle is NEVER going to end...

3 comments:

  1. awww Marci- you are allowed to feel like this! I know when I was TTC - I felt the same way!!! Everyone understands!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know how you feel. I don't spend a lot of time on the grad forum either. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for everyone, but sometimes it's just a sad reminder that I'm not a grad yet either.

    **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Christine and Kimberley. You are definitely allowed to feel that way. And for that reason, I also don't visit the grads forum much. I'm happy for them too, but sometimes its just a horrid reminder that after 2 1/2 years, I'm still not a grad. Don't feel guilty about feeling bad.

    ReplyDelete