Thursday, May 14, 2009

Five Times...

That's how many times I cried today. :( TTC is making me a complete emotional basket case. :(

It all started this morning...I couldn't find my Ipod...:( It was a first anniversary present from my DH (that was only two months ago, btw) and I was sure I had lost it. I went crazy...I was in tears...:( Like not just a little but like crazy upset that I had lost this little Ipod, and was sure it was gone forever. (On a side note, I found it after work...thank God!!)

Then I got to work, thinking it might be there, and it wasn't, so I started to feel bad again...and was crying at work, while I'm trying to be professional, and the big boss man was still at our work, and I have like glassy eyes...cause I'm on the verge of tears for most of the morning.

Then I get home, and I'm talking to DH about something, and he doesn't even really get upset with me, but disagrees with something I said, (and it was like super small, not even worth mentioning on a normal day) and I start crying...

And then there is one show that I watch...Grey's Anatomy, and I end up crying like three times in that (Ok, so maybe I cried six times)

I'm not saying I haven't always been an emotional person...cause I am pretty emotional. I always wear my feelings right out there on my sleeve for all to see. But to cry pretty much all day. I don't know if it is the anticipation of this being as long of a cycle as last cycle...or my fear that even though I have only been on the Metformin for a week and a half, it still doesn't seem to be doing ANYTHING for my body, that maybe PCOS isn't my REAL problem? I mean really...he didn't do ANY real tests. He just looked at me...looked at my chart and said...YEP, I think you have PCOS, and the chances of you having that and Endometriosis, even though my mom had it AND my grandma had it is slim. Maybe it's just the Met itself (is emotional one of the side effects??) I just don't know what to do or thing or anything anymore.

One more high temp and I get CH...but my prodiction is...tomorrow, my temp will be around 97.8. Seems to be a pattern.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a better day today. Just get through the day and enjoy the long weekend! I'm sure that the Met is interfering with your emotions just a tad!

    BTW - I'm reading an awesome book that I got from the library. I'm sure you'll like it - it's called "A Few Good Eggs". It's written by 2 women who went through infertility.

    PS - I think you should post a link to your chart in your blog so I can stalk you more easily when I'm not on JM! Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy Peasy. When on FF configure your ticker. You'll need to copy the HTML code. Then in Blogger under layout add a widget. You'll want to add the HMTL widget (it can be in the sidebar or in the header). paste the code and voila!

    Note: I don't have it on mine as mine is a public blog.

    ReplyDelete