Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

So...I definately know now from my experience this month, I have a very short LH surge...if I have one at all. I'm really worried at this point that I don't Ovulate. I look at everyones charts, and they have this very nice big temperature rise...and me...I am going up by .1 each day for the last two days!! It's really scary to me to think that I don't ovulate...because that's definately necessary in order to make a baby, and it makes me feel kinda silly that I have been trying so hard all this time, for no apparent reason. I am going to wait till AF comes, and then I am going to go talk to my dr...take a copy of my chart if I can, and see what he thinks...I mean I did get pretty dark in the OPK, but didn't get as dark or darker than the test strip, and today we are back to the almost none existant line. :(

Other than that, my day today was fine. DH is sick, which sucks, but hopefully he will feel better soon. Got to go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment