Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Blog Entry

February 1, 2009

First blog entry. I have never been a blogger before...in fact, the word blogger is kinda funny...is that what it's called? Anyway, I have decided to try blogging to try to get my mind off of TTC...although, chances are...most things posted in this blog will be about TTC.

Let me start at the beginning for those of you that may not know me. My name is Marci, and I am 30 years old. My husband's name is Kelly and he is turning 32 at the end of the month. We had dated for almost 4 years by the time we got married, which we did on March 29, 2008. Coming up on our one year anniversary.

We started TTC slightly before the wedding, mind you, at the time we were living with his uncle, so that made it difficult definately. On September 1, 2008 we finally got our own house, and of course have been trying even harder now at TTC. I love our cute little house, and I love that we have our own place, and I love that we are TTC...what I don't love is that we are being unsuccessful. :( I guess you are caught up.

This is my first cycle that I have been pulling out all the stops. OPK's, Temping, checking CM...and some things that I have discovered I like, while others...not so much. :( I am worried now that I don't O, and of course, I will know in a couple of days, but the OPK's that I chose, were not very successful for me. I will continue to test I guess until my temp jumps up, but I am not expecting to see a surge...so we will see. DH and I had BMS this morning, and I'm going to try to get him again this evening, just in case I do O or have O'd or want to O I guess. I will keep you updated...(as long as I can figure out how to get back here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment