Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

Instead of starting with TTC, I'm going to go right to my other news...My boss at my work got the other job. So he will be moving positions! It's exciting and scary all at once. I will be applying for his position, but am very nervous about it. I have learned so much from him since he came back from sick leave, that I don't really want him to change positions, but I am excited about the opportunity for advancement at my work. I was talking to another one of the guys that works with us, and he said that he thinks that I would be the best canditate to take over his position, so we will wait and see what happens. I just hope I have the right answers and stuff when it comes time for interviews and stuff.

Anyway, as far as TTC goes, nothing has changed. My temp is exactly the same as it was yesterday, so no rise yet...I am getting kinda scared, cause they say that the eggie needs 4-10 days for implantation, and most of my cycles are 30 days long (my last one was longer, but that's not the norm, and it usually isn't longer for two months in a row) Mind you, doesn't everyone always say, TTC will definately make your body to the out of the ordinary. And you will have tons of firsts once you start TTC. I wonder though if your body really has all these firsts, or we just notice them more because we are paying attention? Anyway, back to the topic, my worry is that with needing 4 - 10 days for implantation, and me already at CD 20...is there time for the eggie to implant? Just a thought! I think I only have one person reading my blog...LOL...so I hope you are enjoying it.

Marci

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog! lol. The later you ovulate, the later your period will be, so if you ovulate on CD 21 for example, your period would be due on CD 36. I think that's how it's supposed to work. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

    Krystyna

    ReplyDelete