Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009

Ok...so I'm really trying to be positive...I really am...but it is not easy. :( I guess mostly, I'm mad at myself. I guess that I wish that I had known about all this temping and checking CM and stuff before like back when we first started TTC. Or at least in September when we first moved into the house, and found out that things just weren't working. I am trying not to be mad at myself. I assumed everything will be ok. I just assumed that it would just happen for me. Anyway, enought about that...I'm being positive. :)

I don't know if there is anyone that actually reads this blog, but if there is...and if you live in Canada, do you know where you can find OPK. I can only find two different kinds at Walmart...both of which are almost $40.00, and that only comes with 7 tests. When I tried using them this cycle...I didn't get a for sure +. It got really close, but the test line was never as dark or darker than the line that is already there. So I'm pretty sure I missed the actual surge, cause it went back down slowly to the stark white OPK. Also I am looking for a BBT thermometer. I again looked at Walmart, and couldn't find anything.

On the plus side...I may be getting a different job at work. My boss has applied for a job that someone had retired from at the end of December. So his job will be open. I'm going to apply for it, but I haven't been there very long, so I don't know if I will get it, but I guess I will just have to wait and see. The weather has warmed up, so work is not nearly as busy as it was about a month ago. It's nice to have a bit of a break.

That's it for today...tomorrow is HUMP Day!!! YIPPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment