Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I wonder...

February 18, 2009

I have to wonder...does our body act weird because we are paying attention, or do we notice it because we are paying attention.

I thought my cycle was ALWAYS exactly the same. AF would come every 30-32 days, and would come with a vengence. My boobs would hurt for 3-5 days before she showed as a nice little warning sign that she was coming, and then would be gone, just as fast as she came. One thing TTC has taught me...my cycle NEVER seems to be the same.

This past cycle is no exception, and I do think it is the weirdest cycle yet. My temp went down this morning, so I was like ok...here we go, here comes AF, I need to go to work prepared. "Supplies" ...... check ..... Tylonel in case the cramps get to be too much ..... check ..... granny panties (come on admit it...we all have those special pairs of underware that hide at the back of our drawer, until they are taken out once a month because they have been dog eared as our AF panties) ..... check. All ready to go...prepared for the worst.

So today, I have had mild cramping...(very mild in comparison to what I usually get) I went to go pee one time at work, and I had spotting...spotting...at the beginning...no open the flood gates, here comes the waves...but spotting. Weird...then I noticed...wait a minute...my boobs don't even hurt, and they haven't for the last few days...DOUBLE WEIRD This has definately been the weirdest month of my cycles ever...

So I am forced to wonder...has it always been like that, or has paying close attention to my body scared it into acting weird??? LOL....

Hope all is well with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment