Monday, February 9, 2009

February 9, 2009

Well I am anticipating a couple of things...

#1 - tomorrow morning's temp. This morning when I put my temp in on fertility friend (it was a little lower than yesterday morning, and fertility friend changed my O date. I'm not only 3 DPO...confusing. I'm worried that if my temp does not go up tomorrow morning, that it was a fluke temp, and FF is going to take away my cross hairs...the only hope that I have that I even O'd.

#2 - My doctors appointment. I have an appointment that I made for Wednesday, and as happy as I am to find some answers, I'm also very scared. I know that it is a good thing that I am going to the dr, and I will get some of the answers that I need, but there is always that fear of what those answers are goign to be...you think the worst, and then worry about it actually being the worst. It's kinda a catch 22. The good thing is, if I don't ovulate all the time, then there are medications you can take for that. Although, if I do usually O this late, I think I have missed my O almost every time, because like lots of people just starting out, I thought I O'd by the book.

The promotion thing, I'm not sure if I am going to take. I am still deciding on whether or not I will apply for it. There are some situations with some of the guys at my work, that I'm not sure I want to be the front "man" for. I am weighing the pros and cons, and will go from there. They haven't posted to job yet, so I do still have some time to think about it.

That's it for today...I am making Manicotti on Saturday for Vday, so I will post the receipe and pictures on Sunday...it's a good receipe, and I think it's really good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment