Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

Strangly enough...I'm starting to feel better....

I had my Dr. appointment today. He looked at my info, asked me some questions, and refered me to a fertility clinic here in the city. I guess here in Canada we are lucky, because lots of this stuff is covered through our provincial medical system. I feel better that things are starting to get going. DH is taking a sample in on Tuesday, so that will be done. The down side is that it takes a few months to get into the clinic. The positive side, is it will give me more time to temp and figure out what the heck my body is up to. I'm buying OPK's off line, and buying a BBT instead of a regular thermometer. Steps have been taken to try and figure out my problem. He did mention that it may be that I need Clomid to force myself to ovulate. I know that I have seen other girls here on it, and I am going to have to stock some journals and things to see how it works, and if it seems to work. Still hoping and praying that this month was a fluke, and next month I will O. :)

I guess I never thought when I first started TTC and I had a cycle, and it was semi regular that all I have to do is nail down the timeing...I never thought that there could be something wrong with me...and then the small idea of not Oing...which is necessary for making a baby, I was devestated...totally crushed. Like lots of people, I am sure, one of your biggest dreams was to be a mom. To feel like I was having that dream taken away from me...I'm not going to lie...I tend to go to the worst possible ever scenerio right off the bat. I guess if i go worst case scenario, and then it turns out NOT to be wrost case scenario, then I'm not as sad, and even kinda happy and releived...and I guess that's what happened today. I have been up and down and up and down...cross hairs...no cross hairs...I'm glad I had my appointment, because now I just feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have the girls at JM to thank for helping me through the hard time...

I need to go to bed now, but pleaes keep me in your T and P as there is a long wait, and hopefully I can get in soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment