Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17th, 2009

I know it's been a while since I blogged..so this may be a long entry.

So the last I think was my Dr. appointment. The rest of the week was fairly uneventful. Nothing happened on Thursday or Friday. My husband was out of town Thursday night, and so I made popcorn shrimp and perogies for supper. My husband only eats fresh pickerel for fish, or fish sticks, so it was a good day to have it, since I know he won't eat it. Man was it good. :) I have been wanting it again, and maybe will buy some for reserve for when I have friends over or something that will eat sea food. :)

Friday I had a cousin's birthday party, that was fun...even though I was still on call...by the way, have I mentioned that I have been on call since January 30th? It's been a long hall...hopefully they hire someone for that other position so that they can help with the phone...I'm not really up fot this 24 hour a day thing. :)

Saturday was Valentines day. I got a dozen pink roses, and a large Toblerone Candy...flowers and chocolate...does my husband know me or what. :) I got him Nascar 2009 for the Xbox...I know him too...and I made a wonderful lasogna. But man, now I know why I have never made it before...what a hassle. LOL...I made it right from scratch...Make the meat sauce...simmer for 45 minutes...make the layers...cook for another 45 - 60 minutes...I started making supper at 3 and we ate at 6:30. LOL...it's hilarious...but it was well worth it...for once a year. :) I also made the red lobster biscuits...you can bet I'll be making them again!!! :) YUMMY!!

Sunday and Monday (because Monday was a holiday here) were totally slack days. I went and saw Paul Blart Mall Cop with a couple of friends...I thought it was really funny, and the rest of the time, I hung out with my husband...:) It was a nice long weekend.....

Now getting back to the TTC stuff...I'm sure AF is gonna start any day now...with all the did I O...did I not O stuff...I'm pretty sure we missed the window...I just wish she would hurry up and get here already. I want to move on to next cycle...I want to try again. :) She is just trying to frustrate me...unfortunately...she seems to be winning on most days. :) But I wonder...how long I should wait till she shows...I mean there is that one percent chance...but nah...I couldn't be...this is the argument I have every day...LOL...I will probably wait till next week...or the weekend...the weekend will make it my longest period ever, so I will test then...as far as I know, I have no symptoms...except the ones where I seem to be making myself feel sick in the afternoon's and evenings again, which is weird cause mornings are fine...kind defeats the purpose of calling it morning sickness don't you think??

Talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment