Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day -1

I say day -1 because I'm not ready to post a picture today. :) I'm not sure how good my pictures will be because I don't know how to edit them or anything, but I'm hoping once I learn some things, I will get better and be able to edit some anyway. A friend of mine suggested to me that I watch some tutorials on YouTube, so I plan on doing that. I do have Photoshop, but it just sucks because I have NO idea how to use it. I hope that I can get better at taking pictures, because as my baby girl grows up, I just want to have some really nice pictures of her. :)

Anyway, tomorrow is the first day...and Rayanne has a Dr. appointment at 10 to check her eyes (she has one lazy eye) so I will try to get a picture of her after that.

If anyone has any helpful hints for me as far as editing goes, feel free to share them. :) I'm always open to learn something new. Following this post is just a picture of Rayanne...it was taken a couple of days ago, but since this was a baby blog, I figured you guys should see what she looks like...not that I have many followers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment