Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today is Day 1

Today is January 20th, 2010.

I forgot to mention yesterday that Rayanne got her third tooth. The top left one. She is growing so fast. In the last little while the things she is getting better at are sitting (she can now do it for a good 20 minutes) She can't get there herself, but she can sit...I'm hoping that her watching my niece some will help out with that. We leave for Florida in 15 days...I know that I will be missing 10 days on my 365 days of pictures, but I can promise that when I get home, I will be posting a picture for each of those days...doing something different. :)

Now on to today. Rayanne had an eye dr. appointment today, and so it was kind of a scattered day. Her eyes are fine though, and the dr. said he's pretty sure we have nothing to worry about, but wants to see her again in 6 months. :) I am glad that she is ok. I took a picture of her while she was napping today, she was pretty tired from all that happened today, so it didn't even wake her up.

Sorry...blog interrupted for photoshop lesson. :) It's not very high tech, and it's not going to really help me edit pictures, but I learned how to do animation for words. Check this out!! Ok so I couldn't get the video to work...(boo erns) so I am going to leave it for now, but I looked at another tutorial, but look at what I learned...I can't believe the difference.

Ok...so I don't know if that's actually going to work, I have to wait for it to finish processing, but I did learn it...now I just have to learn how to upload it if it doesn't work...anyway, here is the pictures of Rayanne. I am going to watch more lessons and maybe tomorrow I'll get it to look a little bit better. Can you tell the difference between the pictures?



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog!! LOL! I can see a bit of the difference in the pics... can't wait to see your knowledge grow.

    Ah well, I guess I better get on this photo-a-day bandwagon! LOL

    ReplyDelete