Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2

Well, today was very uneventful. It was blistery cold outside, so Rayanne and I just stayed inside...it's the best place to be. :) That's why her picture today is her in her jammies...it was such a cold day, it just made sense for her to stay in them. :)

I think I have her food schedule worked out so that she eats, and drinks.

Morning, 6 oz bottle, 1 tbs of cereal, 1 cube (ice cube) of home made apple sauce.

5 oz bottle before nap time.

Lunch, 2 tbs of cereal, 1 tbs of creamed corn (or vegetable of choice) I am hoping to this weekend changing the cereal to meat of some sort, or stew or something.

6 oz bottle before nap time.

Supper, half a bottle of creamed corn (or vegetable of choice) and fruit of some sort. :)

7 oz bottle before bed. :)

She drinks, she eats, she is happy.

Now if only that other tooth would break through already, we can be all good. We leave for Florida in 14 days today...which is so very exciting. I get to meet two friends from a message board I'm on, which is really exciting. The funny thing is, the one friend that I am meeting is actually from Ontario, and we are meeting in Florida. LOL.

Anyway, on the editing front, I did learn a bit more today. I learned how to remove items. :) Check out the differences in these pictures.





I guess what I really should have done was take out the Christmas tree on the far left...yes it's still up. LOL...one of the jobs for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you get a break from the weather soon. Great job on the photo editing.

    ReplyDelete