Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 7

Well this is going to be a very short post, but I wanted to make sure I posted a picture today. We went to friends of ours place before we left for Florida. We hadn't seen them since before Christmas. They have a daughter that just turned 3. :) She was very shy this time when we were there at the beginning, but closer to the end she was talking more. This picture was taken closer to the beginning of the visit, because I am bad for waiting to long, and then trying to take a picture of Rayanne when she is tired and grumpy, and I didn't want that to happen. They had us over for supper and we watched the Green Hornet. :)

Here is the picture of Rayanne and her friend Mae.


Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I can make a longer post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment