Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 3 and 4

Ok...so I'm kind of cheating! I didn't get home till let yesterday, so I am posting two posts today...and because I am a day late, instead of 1 picture, you are getting 3 or 4...I haven't decided exactly how many I am going to do yet. :) Nothing like coming to your blog, with no real idea of what you are going to say or do. :) These pictures will be a bit edited, but I am not putting a before and after this time...It is already 10 pm here, but I didn't want to go 3 days without doing a post.

So yesterday, Ray and I went out to Steinbach. My sister lives in Steinbach. For those of you that aren't from the area, that is about an hour outside of Winnipeg where I live. My mom and dad had made an unexpected trip out there to see my sister, and since they live 3 hours away, I am always up for them to get to see Rayanne. She changes so much when I look at her, I can't imagine how she changes for them when they only see her once a month or so. So anyway, that's what my pictures are of today. I have one of her with my dad, and one of her with my mom. I hope that they don't mind being posted on my blog. :) And if they do...oh well, my dad will never know it's here (if it doesn't involve playing cards or looking up things for his mechanics, my dad is really computer illiterate) I think my mom could find it, but I don't think, she will be looking for it. :)



You will notice that Rayanne is wearing a different shirt in each of the pictures. After Dad had her, she was passed off to mom, and she spit up, (on mom and on her shirt) so we had to do a quick wardrobe change. :)

Well today...today was another FREEZING cold day. It was windy and blowy, (although, you can't tell from the picture that I took, I'm not sure how I would show that) but I do think the picture just looks COLD! I choose this picture because it also reminds me that in 12 days, I will be in the warmness of Florida. Well, look for yourself, you tell me...does it look cold??!


I get cold just looking at the picture. :) You can kind of see between the two houses the park that they fixed up last summer, which is where I will take Rayanne this summer to play outside. I can't wait to be able to take her there.

I can't remember if this was supposed to be 365 days of Rayanne, so I figured I would add one more picture. My hubby's mom came over to visit Rayanne this evening, and I was going to take a picture of the two of them, but she insisted that she wasn't picture ready, lol, so I zoomed up on Rayanne while she was sitting in the corner of our couch. I don't know if you can see her earrings, but they have now been changed to sleepers from studs. My sister bought the sleepers for her for Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment