Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 5

Well today, I'm starting with something about me.

I am 1 lb away from what I weighted before I got pregnant with Rayanne. That being said, I still need to lose the 10 lbs I gained with and after my first pregnancy, that I lost, and then still yet, another 40 lbs after that to get closer to a healthy body weight for my size, but I have lost 9 lbs since new years. I stopped eating fast food, and I started eating healthier, and I joined weight watchers. :) I am hoping to get more active, I should be getting my new wii fit board soon, and then I can get back to that, until then, I am going to be doing jumping jacks, and dancing while Rayanne is in her jolly jumper...people are going to think I'm crazy, including my baby girl.

Anyway, back to my baby girl. :) She is just doing amazing, and it surprises me the different things she does...today for the first time, she pointed. Not really at anything in particular, but she pointed that little pointer finger out there, and she has never done that before. :) It was exciting. My picture today is of course...of her...I know, you are all shocked and taken aback!! :) I wanted to show a better picture of her sleeper earrings. :) I had taken two pictures, one is on my FB, and the other I will post here, I couldn't decide which one was cuter. :)


Ok...so I do have one question about this picture, did I sharpen it too much? I did it a little bit more than I normally would have, and I'm just not sure if it looks a bit too fake?!

Anyway, hope you all are doing well, it's bedtime for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment