Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 6

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day. And so because of that, I don't have picture of Rayanne, but rather, I have pictures of just outside. :) I have taken one picture of my car, so some of you that have not seen lots of snow. My car has been parked all winter, and so I have not brushed it off, but will be doing it before we leave for Florida, so I thought that I would take some pictures of it before I did. :) I also wanted you to see a better picture of the park across the street, so I zoomed in on the park, and took a picture of that too. (I didn't go outside and take it because by the time I finished taking pictures of my car, Rayanne was up.)

Speaking of Rayanne...today was an exciting day. For the first time today, she used the pincher grasp!! SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO exciting. It's funny the things we as mom's get excited about. :) She is just growing so much, and so fast. :)

Well this is a short entry, because it is really late, but here are the pictures that I wanted to show you, as Day 6 of pictures from me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment