Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 8 and 9

Ok...so I do realize that I missed yesterday. I went shopping for some clothes for my trip. My MIL (mother in law) gave me a $100 dollar gift certificate for Addition Elle, and I figured I had better use it before I grow, or rather shrink out of their clothes. :) (How's that for positive thinking!!??) And I needed some summer clothes for my trip, because even though I am down to my pre birth weight...being at my pre birth shape is a totally different story. So I didn't get home till after 9, and I had taken Rayanne with me (that was an adventure) so by the time I got home and got Rayanne down, it was late, and I was beat, but happy with my purchases. I got 1 skirt, 2 t-shirts, 2 tank tops, and 3 pair of undies for $118.00. :) I think I did pretty good! Anyway, I did take a picture yesterday. One of my favorite things about Manitoba in the winter, is the horror frost. It isn't a very good picture, because Rayanne was up, so I was taking it from across the street, through my window, but if you ever get the chance, even google horror frost, it really is beautiful!!


For Day 9, I figure that I had gone away from taking pictures of Rayanne, and after her bath, I decided to spike up her hair. :) I did get my hair cut today as well, but I figured I would wait till it looked better to show you a picture. I really should have taken a picture before I went out to shovel the sidewalk. We got about 30 cm of snow today, it was insane! I have not seen the snow this high in a long time, and I am going to take a picture of just how much snow we have for you, I know a friend of mine from Florida was just looking at how much was on my car, and had said she had never seen so much snow in her life.

But anyway, back to my baby!! We tried her with the puffs today, even though it says 1 year and up, but she loved them...she hasn't quite gotten her hands around feeding herself, but if I give them to her, she eats them. :) Yahoo, something snacky for on the plane and in Disney!!

Anyway, here she is after her bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment