Monday, April 20, 2009

Attempting to distract myself...

Ok...so it's now 7 DPO...I never thought I would get to this point...lol...I thought I would be in the never ending cycle forever!! LOL...

I am trying really hard not to get my hopes up...because I don't think that I am PG...but of course...FF gave me a HIGH chance of being PG...and I have been feeling super emotional and tired...and so I am trying to distract myself because I refuse to test unless AF doesn't show...and that isn't till next Monday...YIKES...that's a whole 7 days from now...I just want to get started on a new cycle. :)

So what can I do to distract myself...??? I have no idea...lol...

I have an Epicure party on Wednesday, so that will be good for then...and I will need to do some cleaning tomorrow night for the party, so that will be good for tomorrow night, so I guess I just have to get through tonight, and then I will be a.o.k...until after Wednesday, and then it's back to WAY too much time on my hands. LOL...

Anyway, that's about it...:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good party tomorrow. Try distracting yourself with some yardwork on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete