Sunday, April 12, 2009

A light at the end of the tunnel...

I took an OPK today...I figured if I missed a cycle...then technically in the next couple of days here, I should be Oing...(I don't know if it is normal to miss cycles...but I'm not focusing on that one A.T.M (at the moment) I got probably the closest thing to a +'ive OPK I have ever gotten...it was pretty darn dark...and that gives me hope...I'm hoping not false hope...because of the EWCM DH and I have been BDing as much as possible...I'm hoping that I O in the next couple of days before DH gets too tired...or that the EWCM would go away to stop giving me false hope. Keep your fingers crossed for me...even if I miss the eggie...at least I will O and be able to have a fresh new start...I am trying to determine if I should quit the evening primerose, since it is the only thing that I have done different in this cycle, and it seems to be taking a long time for O to come....I really hope that this is it...that my body would do something...anything...let me know it's still alive in there. I will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment