Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not Feeling Well

I'm not sure if I'm in for a doosie of a AF or what is going on, but I feel like CRAP!!!

I'm super bloated...I still feel nauseous, it's just not a good day.

I am preparing myself for AF...I find it curious that my temp is going down already, since AF is not due till Monday...but I guess that's how it goes some times...I was told my LP should always be about the same length, so 14 days takes me to Monday...I just wonder (and trying not to get my hopes up, but my mind already knows I'm not PG and I still feel sick??) But maybe you can have a two day dip??

What am I thinking, that's just plain silly...LOL

Anyway...on the plus side...I walked to work again today...my left thigh is still hurting me a bit, but it is getting better!!!

I think maybe all the pain is just AF coming early...is it bad if your LP changes lengths??

1 comment: