Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 54...

I am starting not to read my blog cause it is getting so depressing. I will not post on JM anymore in my journal about negative things...I feel like my journal is beginning to be a drag to some people, and I don't even think they look at it anymore. I don't even want to look at it anymore, but somehow, I have to get my feelings out...and I'm sure my small following of the three, don't mind if I get some things off my chest.

I was feeling very positive about yesterday...I am no longer feeling as positive. I had a VERY close to positive OPK...the darkest I've ever seen one turn with my urine...and then today...barely even a line...sigh...My body geared up, only to let me down yet again...I haven't lost total hope mind you...I guess techincally, I could have O'd today, and then I wouldn't have much of a surge today....All I can do is hope...pray...pray with all my might that tomorrow...I have a temp rise...it doesn't have to be much...just enough, three days in a row so that I can get CH so I can finally see an end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment